Pages

Dirndl vs. Prada




Earlier this week the "Welcoming Committee" brought me these flowers.  The two ladies I spoke with were really great and very warm and welcoming.  The flowers make the hotel room a little more homey, not to mention, they remind me of our wedding flowers. 

Later this week we have a dinner with John Ralph's work honoring the people who are leaving Italy, as well as people who are just getting here.  It's German themed, and it's encouraged (but not mandatory) to dress up for it.  Unfortunately, I forgot to pack my dirndl in my suitcase, so I don't think I'll be dressing the part. 


Maybe next time?....Ok, I admit, I should probably work on being more of a team player.  It's just that I would be much more excited (and willing) to play along with the theme if it was something like "Italian Fashion".  Prada and Armani anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment