Pages

New threads


I've been in need of some new clothes for a while now.  There are only so many different ways you can wear a pair of jeans and three shirts.  Italians dress to the nines to go to sleep at night, so needless to say, I've been feeling a little inferior when it comes to fashion. 

Early this afternoon I set off to find some new fall clothes to incorporate into my existing wardrobe.  Italians have reposo (relaxation period) for a few hours after lunch, so this limited my options to what stores were open.  However, my all time favorite, H&M, won't let a reposo get in the way of making a sale, so I stopped in for a little retail therapy. 

I'm super excited about wearing this dress.  I think it'll look perfect with some tights and wedge booties.  I also got a black suede belt to wear with it when paired with some pumps.  Throw on some simple earrings and a bracelet or two and I'm ready to go out and have some prosecco. 

I love this tunic.  John Ralph calls it my Clemson outfit.  Don't know how I feel about that yet.  I plan on wearing it with my knee high riding boots or some cute flats.  To finish the look I'll probably wear some chunky necklaces and throw my hair in a messy ballerina bun. 

The last shirt I got was similar, but not exactly like this one.  (I can't find the actual one on the website.)  I plan on wearing it with some dark skinny pants, a scarf, and a simple pair of flats.  John Ralph said I look like one of the 3 Musketeers, but I've decided I'm just going to ignore his comments. 
The hubby wasn't a huge fan of these, so I didn't by them today, but I think I'm going to go back and get these shoes.  I just can't decided if I like them best in this color, or black.  Oh, decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

  1. i know i should be more jealous that you're in italy than that you get to shop at h&m, but i'm not. sorry i'm not sorry.

    ReplyDelete