Pages

Things I'm Loving Lately


First off, I'll start by saying that all of these ideas and thoughts are my own.  I'm not getting paid to promote any of these businesses or items, and I'm about a million percent certain that they don't have a clue who I am.

I just like you guys and I like to share products I love with you so hopefully you'll get a little happiness out of them too.  :)

Now let's get started.


1.)  The Honest Co. Essentials Bundle-  I have researched a lot of the monthly box programs (like Birchbox, Julep, Barkbox, etc.) and I've been tempted to try all of them.  They all seem like really cool companies, however, I haven't been able to pull the trigger.  I'm picky with my products and I'm worried that more times than not, I won't be satisfied with what comes in the box.  Well, I recently discovered the Essentials Bundle by Honest Co. and there's no looking back.  I love what the company believes in.  After giving the free trial a spin, I decided to go all in and I just recently received my first box.  I.  Love.  It.

I received the Face + Body Lotion, Honest Floor Cleaner, Organic Shave Oil, Air + Fabric Spray in lavender vanilla, and the Suds Up ceramic soap dish and bamboo scrub brush.  I would recommend every single product.  I can't wait to receive my November box and share what I think about the next batch of items with you.


2.) The Glass Castle: A Memoir, by Jeannette Walls-  I'm not even done reading this book, and I already want to recommend it because it is that good.  Jeannette Walls has a wonderful writing style and the stories throughout the book, I just love the way they are told.  I already know this is going to make it on my top 10 list.  (I picked up my copy at Book A Million, but you can find it on Amazon {here})


3) Bath & Body Works Vanilla Chia Candle-  Now that it's getting chilly, I have been searching for a new perfect candle.  A blogger that I follow {essiebutton.com} recently mentioned in a vlog that she was burning the Vanilla Chia candle, so when I got a B&BW coupon I decided to give the scent a try. It's the perfect combination of sweet and spice.  I definitely think it's going to be reoccurring purchase over the next few months.  Other good options are Sweater Weather, and Leaves.

So that's what has been bringing me a little joy lately.  What are some things you're loving?

1 comment: