Pages

Buon Anno


We rang in the new year watching a fireworks display and sipping champagne on our neighbors roof. 


A picture of the usual suspects.


Doing our part in saving the environment by sharing the champagne bottle.  No plastic cups in a landfill from us!


Fireworks on Mt. Berrico.   



First new year as married folk. 
 

This is how the night ended for the boys.  XBox Space Jame...or something like that.  Rita and I checked Facebook and then promptly went to sleep. 

As far as my New Year's Resolutions go, the list is as follows:
-Blog at least every other day
-Floss every day (Don't act like you floss every day.  The only person I know who does is my father-in-law, and he doesn't even count because he's a dentist)
-Make a Life List/Cross things off of the Life List

I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday!  Don't forget to eat those collards and peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment