Pages

Reflections


What. A. Year.

A full year, but a happy year.  So much happened in 2013.  I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that another one is in the record books.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

I rang in 2013 with two of the best ladies around.  Amanda and Chelsea really "took one for the team" by coming to Italy to spend the holidays with me.



In February, I got to quit playing the waiting game and welcome my handsome husband back home.
{read here}


March made me another year older.  Twenty-five  has been a fun age.


In April, we made the long journey home to visit family and friends.
{read here}

May brought lots of readjusting, weekend trips, and quality time as husband and wife.



At the end of June, we made the best and worst decision ever and brought home the most wonderfully terribly, cutest puppy ever.



I fell in love with Tuscany in July.
{read July here}




And Germany in August.
{read here}


September gave us a break from the heat.
{read September here}

Michelle and James came back for Round Due in October.
{read October here}


I made a surprise visit home to see my amazing family in November.




And here we are at the end of December.


I swear the older I get, the faster time goes by.  And the more sentimental and sappy I get.  I can honestly say that I'm very happy with where my life is.  I'm surrounded by awesome people.  I've made great memories over the last 365 days.  

2013, what a good year you've been.  

I can't wait to see what fun things 2014 has to bring.

1 comment:

  1. Def…What.A.Year. !! So many adventures and wonderful memories for you and JR. And still…so many more to come. We love you both and Buon Anno!!

    ReplyDelete