Pages

Marostica Chess Match


Ciao!  On Sunday I joined some lovely ladies and headed to live chess match in Marostica.  I won't lie...the story got a little lost in translation.  There were a few weird costumes and I couldn't quite figure out where they fit in to the scheme of things, but for the most part I was able to iron it all out:  King.  Princess.  Two dudes.  Love.  Need to pick one.  No one should die.  Let's play a game of chess.  One guy wins.  Princess happy.  The end. 

Here are some pictures from the afternoon:




Also, on Friday, we had a parade to celebrate a Vicenza holiday, and I was lucky enough to be able to watch from my living room. 


I'm about to be knee deep in 4 year olds (the school year starts tomorrow), so I'll do my best to stay up to date on blogging in the next week or two...but I can't make any promises.  Sometimes teaching a classroom of 4 year olds is about as easy as herding cats.  My schedule for the next few days may look something like this:  Wake up.  Go a little insane.  Go to sleep.  Repeat. 

Say a little prayer, y'all.  That winery this weekend is sounding better and better.  Ciao for now! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You are experiencing so many things! I love learning about each one through your blog and pictures!

    ReplyDelete