Pages

Wedding Weekend


We had the chance to make a quick getaway to California this weekend, thanks to our friends Andy and Kimi for tying the knot.  The wedding was incredibly beautiful, and it was nice to be around friends, old and new.  On top of all that, I've decided I need to figure out a way to have houses in multiple locations around the world, one of them being Catalina Island.  Great weather, blue ocean, and beautiful scenery?  Sign me up. 

 
 
After really pushing the limits during all of our travels, making it on the plane and ferry with only seconds to spare, it was perfect to arrive at such a relaxing location.

 
We spent the day on Saturday lounging by and in the water.  (Which I highly recommend, especially if you're trying to recover from a fun previous night.)
 
 
The wedding location was unbeatable.  Everything was perfect.  The bride was stunning.  It was the most unique and love filled union I've ever witnessed.  I could gush for days about how amazing everything was. 

 
What a bunch of hunks. 

 
I think we cleaned up nicely.  Give us something fancy to attend and we can usually get it together. 

 
The reception view had me all googly eyed.  Seriously, I need to live on that island.

 
Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer, but it was a fun 48 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment