Pages

And Then She Was One


Today is the Darby girl's first birthday!  She has brought a lot of joy to our lives and we're really glad we decided to bite the bullet and jump into the world of "dog owners".  For those of you who have pets, you know what I mean when I say she's part of the family.  She's our little baby.

To celebrate, I thought we could look back at pictures of that cute furry face that we fell in love with.  


This was the day we met her!  She was so stinking cute.  The tiniest pup in the litter of FOURTEEN.  I miss those little nose freckles.  


Her first harness.  Look at how fluffy she was!


The little, baby bear.


She never did figure out how to sleep on a dog bed.  


Ducky was her favorite toy ever.  This is her awkward teenager stage.  Her legs were longer than the rest of her body.  


Little café pup.



Her first day of school! 


That time I forgot to bring home treats...


Now, she's really good at sitting/sleeping on clean couches.  


And this is us last weekend.  All grown up.  

Happy birthday crazy pup!  


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Darby!! She's so beautiful!

    Kevin and I are taking a trip to Europe later this year and I was wondering if maybe I could pick your brain a little. Would you mind sharing your email with me, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email address is ashley.lamb929@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete