Pages

It's that time again...



It's already Friday?  Where did this week go?  

I'm linking up with Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday, so let's get started:

1.  I confess that I've found a new love, and it comes in the form of yoga.  I was once that girl who thought "Yoga?  Not for me."  However, a friend of mine is prego, and in the market for a slightly different workout than our typical lifting/cardio routine.  So we've started doing a different type of yoga almost every day and I'm addicted.  

2.  I confess that my blogging has been totally lacking lately because we haven't been doing anything terribly exciting.  The Hubs has been gone for the last week and is going to be gone again next week, so it's just been me and the Pup hanging out doing our normal, everyday routine.  

3.  I confess that I got a little taste of baby fever over the last few weeks.  (Family, don't freak out...it's not happening any time soon.)  Seeing my friend's baby bump grow is really cool though, and it makes me excited to think about growing a little human one day.  

4.  I confess that I have loved having our windows open!  It's cool enough that we don't have to use the AC, which is a big money saver.  Also, houses here have huge windows that open like doors, and I love all the light it lets in.  

5.  And finally...I confess that I gave in and let Darby get on one piece of furniture.  I SWORE I would never let her on the furniture.  However, I was simply tired of hearing myself say the word "OFF!"  Plus, her cute little sleepy face made me have a moment of weakness.  I don't feel that bad about it, because it's only an Ikea chair, and she is still not allowed on the couch or in the bedrooms.  You win some, you lose some.  

What are your confessions?  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, I found you through the Confessional Fridays link up :)

    I agree that it's nice that the seasons are beginning to change. I'm a little bored with sunny outdoors & ACs inside. Can't wait for brisk weather!

    Oh, and yeah, your dog's face is super cute. I wouldn't be able to say no either! Seems like a slippppery slope though hehe :)

    www.Desgettier.com
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A slippery slope, for sure! I already see her eyeing the couch. But I'm going to stay strong! (Hopefully) :)

      Delete